Salve Pump/Dispenser?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

justin1287

Reaction score
Is there anything made for filling salve containers?

I make about 200 2 oz salves at a time and need a way to do this that will not be as messy as hand pouring every one.

Thanks for any suggestions!

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I think a post in shopping suggestions would be a good start - this section is for very beginner questions and making 200 lotions sounds more like "I'm selling" which is nothing a beginner should be saying!

baylee

Reaction score
Just an idea, but if it's 'pourable' you could put the salve in a disposable piping bag. Also there's an item that Wilton makes for about $10 for distributing cake icing. If this isn't what you were wanting to do, I apologize for the suggestion.

justin1287

Reaction score
Hey Baylee, thanks for the suggestion! It's not what I'm looking for, but appreciate the input :)

DeeAnna, thanks for the suggestion. I think this will work for my tincutres, but am worried that the salve will solidify in this machine. Do you happen to know if anyone makes something like this with a built in heater or double boiler? Thanks for your time!

DeeAnna

Reaction score
I have utterly no idea. I simply did a google search as a courtesy. You're on your own with this. I'd ask the supplier.

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I would imagine someone does. Maybe find a supplier who makes something similar to what you are looking for and ask them if they do it - if they don't, do they know of a good place to look

justin1287

Reaction score
Thanks....working on it. If I find something, then I will post here to let others know!

Latest posts