Salt bar!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackDog

Reaction score
I haven't made any salt bars for a few months so did a batch tonight. I used BB Salty Sailor, and it was the first time I've used a FO that accelerates a bunch. Thankfully I knew it was coming and was able to get the mica line in with no problems. It's amazing to see batter accelerate so fast! And now my kitchen smells sexy :)

1451527709969.jpg

Oh my my I do love a nice chunky white salt bar - and you totally rocked that pencil line!

Simple and beautiful. I love Salty Sailor. DS Ahoy Matey is another one that is excellent in salt bars. What I love about salt bars the most is that you can get that pristince white color without having to add anything. So crisp and perfect.

Thanks ladies and gents! Deedles, these are my favorite to make. Super simple; you should definitely try them.

Gorgeous! Really breathtaking in simplicity. Do you sell? 'Cuz I would wait 4 months to buy one of those. :handclap:

Gorgeous! Really breathtaking in simplicity. Do you sell? 'Cuz I would wait 4 months to buy one of those. :handclap:

Lol nope but I'm going to have a hard time waiting months and months to use them myself!

Latest posts

Back