Quantcast

Salt bar!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

BlackDog

Reaction score
I haven't made any salt bars for a few months so did a batch tonight. I used BB Salty Sailor, and it was the first time I've used a FO that accelerates a bunch. Thankfully I knew it was coming and was able to get the mica line in with no problems. It's amazing to see batter accelerate so fast! And now my kitchen smells sexy :)

1451527709969.jpg

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh love it! Beautiful bar and my favorite scent for salt bars.

Seawolfe

Reaction score
Oh my my I do love a nice chunky white salt bar - and you totally rocked that pencil line!

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Simple and beautiful. I love Salty Sailor. DS Ahoy Matey is another one that is excellent in salt bars. What I love about salt bars the most is that you can get that pristince white color without having to add anything. So crisp and perfect.

lionprincess00

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just made salt bars, and i gotta say yours are a simple elegance! Totally jealous haha!! They look beautiful.

BlackDog

Reaction score
Thanks ladies and gents! Deedles, these are my favorite to make. Super simple; you should definitely try them.

amd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous! Really breathtaking in simplicity. Do you sell? 'Cuz I would wait 4 months to buy one of those. :handclap:

BlackDog

Reaction score
Gorgeous! Really breathtaking in simplicity. Do you sell? 'Cuz I would wait 4 months to buy one of those. :handclap:
Lol nope but I'm going to have a hard time waiting months and months to use them myself!

Latest posts