Saga of Mom Continues...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, you know who is digging herself deeper and deep holes. I found out today she has closed out mom's trust account and moved mom's money to an account with her name on it. This is going to get very interesting. Now Chase bank might have an issue since they have closed out a Trust account that could not be changed. And the saga continues... The dear step does not seem to realize I stay right behind her. This has to be driving her to insanity.

Well, you know who is digging herself deeper and deep holes. I found out today she has closed out mom's trust account and moved mom's money to an account with her name on it. This is going to get very interesting. Now Chase bank might have an issue since they have closed out a Trust account that could not be changed. And the saga continues... The dear step does not seem to realize I stay right behind her. This has to be driving her to insanity.

Keep on her....you're going to win this in the end. I feel it in my bones. You're an excellent daughter keeping your mom's best interests first and foremost.

I wish you well, you are doing the right thing fighting for your mom. Somebody is going to end up in jail if they dont change their ways....

I imagine they would since they would be on the hook for the money. Which is probably a blessing in disguise since it is doubtful you would be able to recover the monies from your step.

Back