Sad want make soap scale needs battries

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennikate

Reaction score
I now see the flaw to having scale battery operated only. I went to weigh oi andl battery dead . So no soaping today. How ever I cant really complain got like year and a half out of the batteries that came with it.

I feel your pain. I was in the process of making soap one day when my scale died! Thankfully I was only weighing essential oils lol.

:( That stinks.
I'm lucky, my hubby works for a major battery corporation. I have drawers full of batteries. And they just keep going, and going and going...... Try Lithium. They last a LONG time in a scale.

Ugh, that's terrible. I feel for you. :( I have spare scales, spare batteries, spare everything as I live in fear of not being able to soap when I want to. :wink:

I always have spare batteries ... it would be so frustrating for my scale to stop working when I wanted to make soap!

So sorry this has happened!

:cry: That's why I have electric power cord backup on mine. Even so, I really messed up one day attempting to weigh out oils while the microwave was running on the same circuit. Sucks too much power and really messes up the scale. Took me a few seconds to realize I was still pouring oil and not hitting the measurement. It's funny now, but wasn't at the time, for sure.

I feel your pain. Yesterday I was doing one of my first "big" batches and my scale started acting wonky right in the middle of it. I managed to finish it, but I had to weigh everything for five times, I was so afraid that the measurements won't be accurate.
So today I went and bought lots and lots of batteries. They will probably last me a lifetime :lol:

Latest posts

Back