Sad day, i guess i need to make a decision

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got it all into the trash can. That's as much as I am willing to handle it. Terrified of glass, especially this big. So I will get someone to help me with it from here.

I had thick leather elbow length garden gloves made for thorny plants. I got them last year because I have bouganvilleas. I can just shop-vac the rest.

@Obsidian I have a locking trash can and anything food related goes in there. I have a hanger for supermarket trash bags that hangs over my cabinet door for stuff like paper towels etc...things a dog doesn't USUALLY like. That's what she got into. Paper towels all over the place torn into shreds.

No soapy thing for me to post today. I am cleaning up after the dog all morning I guess LOL

The floor is 18” tiles.

Attachments

• 6003350E-73C4-4157-9896-6B7FF5960746.jpeg
    6003350E-73C4-4157-9896-6B7FF5960746.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 12
I have a hanger for supermarket trash bags that hangs over my cabinet door for stuff like paper towels etc...things a dog doesn't USUALLY like. That's what she got into. Paper towels all over the place torn into shreds.

Hugs to you. Love my pups but they do test my patience sometimes. FYI paper products are extremely appealing to many dogs. One of my beagle mix is super sonic quick to snag your napkin after dinner. So are any oils, salves, etc. I had one that was addicted to Vaseline (back when I used it). Flipped the lid off a few times so I changed to screw tops. She couldn't get that open so chewed a hole in the jar. She also had a thing for bag balm.

Basically consider anything in your house edible to a motivated dog. :-D. Child locks may or may not work. Just be thankful they don't have opposable thumbs.

Hope

Latest posts

Back