• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

S> Bud Haffner Single Wire Soap Cutter / Free Pigments

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0115d8cf

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hey all! So, my single wire soap cutter is looking for a new home. It's been good to me, but I've since gotten a multi-bar cutter and I feel bad just letting it sit idle on my shelf. It's one of the wooden models, bought in mid-2017 before Bud switched to the metal frame. It comes with the original care sheet and an extra wire. Might be a little soap residue on it, but that comes with the territory!

They're $110 new - I'm looking for $65 + shipping (unless you live around Phoenix and want to pick up!). I'd love to see this cutter go to another soaper, it really is a little workhorse :)

And as for the free micas - just pay shipping (probably around $15 usd, it's 1lb and some change), and I'll send you a mystery box of oxides and micas. This is good stuff, like a basically full 2oz Nurture Really Red and more. There are some little sample baggies in there too, but most of it is jars.

PM me if you have any questions! Unless those questions are 'what colors are in the box?', because that ruins the mystery.

Last edited:
full 2oz Nurture Really Red -- my personal favorite red! Love the idea of the "mystery" box. What a sales person you are! It's too bad that I'm not in the market for a soap cutter or micas.

TIP: Be sure to bump this thread daily so more people see it. :thumbs:

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hey all! So, my single wire soap cutter is looking for a new home. It's been good to me, but I've since gotten a multi-bar cutter and I feel bad just letting it sit idle on my shelf. It's one of the wooden models, bought in mid-2017 before Bud switched to the metal frame. It comes with the original care sheet and an extra wire. Might be a little soap residue on it, but that comes with the territory!

They're $110 new - I'm looking for $65 + shipping (unless you live around Phoenix and want to pick up!). I'd love to see this cutter go to another soaper, it really is a little workhorse :)

And as for the free micas - just pay shipping (probably around $15 usd, it's 1lb and some change), and I'll send you a mystery box of oxides and micas. This is good stuff, like a basically full 2oz Nurture Really Red and more. There are some little sample baggies in there too, but most of it is jars.

PM me if you have any questions! Unless those questions are 'what colors are in the box?', because that ruins the mystery.

You’ve got mail.

Latest posts

Back