Rustic Escentuals Annual Scent Event

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the past couple of months, I had an alert on my phone that once a week reminded me to check for this sale. But in the mean time, I bought $100 worth of micas and assorted things from TKB and $100 of FO and lip balm flavours from WSP's big sale last week (both shipped to my MIL in Chicagoland), so I just don't think I can justify anything here. Plus, I've got probably 15-18 FOs in my stash that I haven't yet worked with. Yikes!
But maybe one of you lucky ladies could start a an RE Summer 2019 Review thread when you get your samples and let us know what you think? I have read old reviews, and reviews on their sites, but more info is always better!

Yep, RE charges the absolute highest shipping fees of ANY of the many vendors from whom I order supplies.
That's why I only order from them once a year during this sale and pile everything into my cart that I think I may want until the next year! Honestly, I wouldn't deal with them at all if it weren't for a few FOs that I LOVE for both soap and candles/tarts. I've tried other vendors for replacements, but nothing compares to Blue Skies in CP soap and Cornbread and Toasted Marshmallow (not together!!!) in soy wax tarts! Shame on NG for saying that their Kofac's Cornbread smells like the real deal...not even close!!!

I got the toasted marshmallow this time around... and it is yummy OOB.
Now, to get busy making a testing sample to see how long the scent lasts in CP soap.

I skipped the cornbread. There is something strange to me about bathing in a cornbread scented soap. LOL... I can do tea and coffee soaps, but cornbread is outside of my comfort zone!

Latest posts

Back