Rustic escentuals annual scent event

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
RUSTIC ESCENTUALS ANNUAL SCENT EVENT
All 1 oz. Fragrance Oils are $1.00!

Sale Dates & Times
UNTIL: noon (Eastern) on Sunday, July 29th

Click here to save starting on July 26th!
https://rusticescentuals.com/Pick-Your-Own-Fragrance-Oil-Sampler-Pack.html

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If the site is super slow, try again the next day. Friday and Saturday should be less busy and you should have a better shopping experience then. :) This sale consistently generates a high volume of orders for our warehouse, so a sale deadline is being applied. Please be patient with us - order processing during this sale is always longer than our typical 24-hour turnaround. All orders should be processed and shipped within 2 business weeks.

You have been given advance notice of the sale. So, make your list and check it twice...be ready for the sale when it begins! We highly recommend maximizing your savings on shipping costs by consolidating as many items as possible into one order, so feel free to order non-sale items with your Sampler Packs. The way to save...

Create as many Pick Your Own Fragrance Oil Sampler Packs as you wish:
20 1-oz. bottles for $20.
Order one of everything if you'd like!!

* Limit of one 1-oz. of the same scent per order. *
* Flavor oils cannot be included in this sampler pack. *
* No limit on the number of Sampler Packs you can order. *
* Clearance scents / scents without a 1 oz size available for purchase are not included in the sale *

RUSTIC ESCENTUALS ANNUAL SCENT EVENT - Page 2

Go to the fragrance oil section of our website and choose 20 different scents for each Sampler Pack you'd like to order. Write them down on a piece of paper, enter them in the boxes on the order page, and then click the "add to cart" button. You will receive twenty 1-oz. samples of the fragrances oils you choose to create each sampler pack. If you leave any blanks, list fragrance oils we do not carry, list the same scent twice, or list any FO's that are out of stock, we will choose random samples for you.

2018's MOST POPULAR FRAGRANCE OILS!

Amish Quilt
Bamboo Sugar Cane
Barbershop 1920's
Beachwood Vetiver
Birthday Cake (SNC)
Bonfire Bliss
Bora Bora
Clover Fields & Aloe
Coffee House
Cranberry Salsa
Green Tea & Cucumber
Lavender Apples & Oak
Leather
Lemon Curd
Lemon Verbena
Little Black Dress
Moscato
Oatmeal Milk & Honey (CM)
Pipe Smoke
Salty Sea Air
Silver Birch & Vetiver
Toasted Marshmallow
Volcano type

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't tried a lot of FOs from RE, but I agree that Lemon Verbena is very good. Lemon Slices is a nice, clean lemon. Raspberry Lilac is very nice, and I think it actually slowed trace. Arctica is another clean smelling one, well behaved and seems to be sticking well. Sea Kelp and Ocean Breeze were both well behaved, but I can't speak to scent retention yet. I haven't soaped Woolen Blanket or Redwood yet, but I like both OOB and think I will blend them together.

Older thread, and I'm not sure I ever updated all of the tests I did...and I'm still working on testers LOL. Watch out, the sale can lead to lots of 1oz bottles hanging around!
Thanks for posting that! Lots of info. As for your last sentence, too true!!!
...Actually, I made two identical orders so I have 2 oz of each since I can make my regular batch size with that amount.
Brilliant! Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
My wholesale customer recommended a few good sellers:
Essence of Jesus - We renamed it "Star of Bethlehem" and sold out.
Applejack & Peel - Best seller for the fall and cold months. Add a splash of cinnamon.
Coconut Lime Verbena
Karma Sutra - at 0.5 oz PPO - quick trace so soap cool & work quickly. Strong scent
Lemon Verbena - at 0.7 oz PPO it's a light scent; CP Notes: No A or D. Scent is very strong, may need to go lower than 1 oz. PPO
Victorian Pine - best seller at Christmas; best "Christmas Tree" scent
She also said
I'd buy from them more often - prices are good and so is quality - but shipping costs are ridiculous - she uses FedEx only.
So, I checked out what shipping from SC to CO would be for 20 1-oz FOs:
Subtotal: $56.02 (pre-sale prices)
Shipping cost: $15.46
Total: $71.48 (vs. $35.46 on sale)

This is the first time I've shopped at RE and I found all their FOs listed in one place where you can easily go down the list to find what you're looking for. Tick on the name and it opens a window to the scent where you'll find info on fragrance notes and how it behaves in CP. The reviews are helpful too cuz they comment on how it soaps plus "advantages" and "disadvantages". All-in-all, a positive shopping experience for me. Link to All 538 FOs:

Last edited:
I just added some old familiar scents I like:
Amaretto
Amber Romance
Ginger Souffle (Origins type)
Juniper Breeze
Sea Kelp
Sweetgrass & Cedar

Latest posts

Back