Rural Uber

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my Gosh I just saw that the other day and laughed. We just moved to a location that really is that Rural (You can practically see my whole town in my avatar)and mentioned that Uber would probably be non existent and then I saw this.

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

It always bugs me when people assume everyone has easy access to services like Uber, home pizza delivery, etc. None of that ain't gonna happen 'round my neighborhood. But I do get the treat of watching our local eagles raise babies in the big cottonwood on t'other side of the crick. :)

Here's one of my hobbies during hay making time that kinda fits with the rural Uber theme:

Great job, DeeAnna, I tried that with DH's backhoe. He has a chain fastened on each side of the front bucket and he loops it around the bale of hay and raises the bucket. I didn't do too well.o_O

It can be a little tricky to be sure. I don't roll bales if there's any kind of hill -- flat land only. But it sure speeds up getting the bales in the barn!

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

It always bugs me when people assume everyone has easy access to services like Uber, home pizza delivery, etc. None of that ain't gonna happen 'round my neighborhood. But I do get the treat of watching our local eagles raise babies in the big cottonwood on t'other side of the crick. :)
Yeah no pizza delivery here either. There are maybe 7 houses in my area and the closest "Town" is 7 miles away and consists of one street. The Closest Walmart is 42 miles. I also have a creek, and hills, peacefulness and amazing wildlife. Its a trade off.

These are the things we miss living in cities like I always have. I did have an Uncle that lived on an Avocado Ranch and I loved going up there, with all the trees and animals. I even helped light smudge pots when I was young. Oops age is showing! I learned to swim with a rope tried around my waist in a reservoir. Loved those time with my dad

Latest posts

Back