Runners' Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I have been trying to create a soap for that post-workout shower for gym rats, runners and bikers. What scents say "invigorating" and "soothing?" I live in an area that is ultra humid this time of year.

Any ideas?

Eucalyptus and spearmint come to mind right off the bat. I personally like citrus scents.

And after shower powder. Seems folks do not care for powder anymore, but I love it in the summer. Perhaps good for high humid areas.

Digit

Funny you should ask!

I made an avocado oil soap a few weeks back scented Chamomile with oatmeal additive. I went running and came back to shower...wow! I was in love with that soap!

My absolute favorite for getting "refreshed" is a 50:50 blend of Orange and Peppermint EO's. The citrus is a real mood-lifter and I love that peppermint "rush".

happyday said:
My absolute favorite for getting "refreshed" is a 50:50 blend of Orange and Peppermint EO's. The citrus is a real mood-lifter and I love that peppermint "rush".

That scent sounds wonderful! Think I'll give that one a try.

Back