round soap packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renaissancemom

Reaction score
how does everyone package their round soaps? cigar bands don't fit nicely, and square boxes would leave a lot of extra room. any thoughts?

I started wrapping mine with white tissue paper. Some people use a coffee filter. Still have yet to find a way to do something where you can see the soap that I like.

A ribbon sounds nice. You can always shrink wrap it before placing the ribbon, just be sure that the shrink wrap has airholes so that it will allow the soap to "breathe"

I use 6x6 shrink wrap bags with 1.5" round labels OR I use brown or white coffee filters with the same labels... depends on the soap.

Unfortunately the shrink wrapped soaps look great but smell like burnt plastic. The coffee filter wrapped soaps smell WONDERFUL but you can't see the pretty soaps.

I just ordered some Polyolefin shrink wrap to test the smell-through quality of it. So with that I should get the best of both worlds.

x

this may be a little time consuming but jaaret posted a tutorial on how he wraps his round soaps with waxed tissue paper. i know it was one of his posts in the photo gallery-maybe autumn soaps?

monet

Latest posts

Back