Rosemary~Mint

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pink-north said:
Hey Paul,

You've been real busy I see. That soap looks great! :)

Well, hello, to our nice Canadian friend! :D Been a while since we spoke.

Thanks so much. It was the first time trying this, but it turned out pretty well. The green swirls are showing up more now that it has cured for 4 or 5 days.

Glad you stopped in. Check back more, OK. :wink:

Well, it's been 3 days since I poured this log, 2 since I cut it. After curing for this short time, the green ITPS is starting to show up. I've notices Select Shades take a week or so to develop the colour fully, at least in my GM soaps.

DSCF3449.jpg

DSCF3450-1.jpg

pink-north said:
Thanks Paul, I'm still here. BTW had :?: for you. How did you get that nice green colour.

I used my green from Select Shades. I mixed in with some batter poured into my pot, swirled a few times with a chop stick, then poured into my mold. It should get more green defined.

Paul :wink:

Hi Paul!

Your Rosemary Mint GM Soaps are beautiful! I can imagine the smell now! I always have rosemary in my kitchen and mint, menthol type smells are one of my favorites too. Wonderful, unique blend!

Re: Hi Paul!

busymammaof3 said:
Your Rosemary Mint GM Soaps are beautiful! I can imagine the smell now! I always have rosemary in my kitchen and mint, menthol type smells are one of my favorites too. Wonderful, unique blend!

Hi Erin, how are you? Thanks! :wink: I'm going to add a bit of eucalyptus next time.

Good! How are you? Are you fully recovered from your fall, last winter?
That sounds great! Eucalyptus is such a pleasant smell. Especially around here. We're all allergy sufferers, except for Teddy. Especially me. Congestion kicks my butt! ;0)

busymammaof3 said:
Good! How are you? Are you fully recovered from your fall, last winter?
That sounds great! Eucalyptus is such a pleasant smell. Especially around here. We're all allergy sufferers, except for Teddy. Especially me. Congestion kicks my butt! ;0)

Yup, my hip bothers me a bit, but no big deal. Praying you and yours have great health and happiness. :)

Back