Rose Quartz Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanooo48

Reaction score
4E6D997B-4319-41E3-9B1B-BDD9B32FAA8C.jpeg
138D6043-34F8-442A-BEBD-EE947F9E016A.jpeg
06DA3A06-687F-4CA8-A523-3F4BE0321F26.jpeg
really loving my 2nd attempt at this idea I had. =) practice makes muchhhh bettah! :D

Beautiful soap! I especially love the color combo. Did you use the BB Rose Quartz FO? If so, how do you like it?
Thank you! I did! And I love it! The grapefruit really powers through on this FO but I don’t mind it at all. It is a really nice scent!

Awesome! I LOVE the scent of grapefruit but it can be tricky to get it to stick. I think I'll have to give it a go! I won't be trying my hand at your beautiful rose gems though. If I tried it they'd end up looking like the "gems" my kitty leaves me in her litter box, lol.

Awesome! I LOVE the scent of grapefruit but it can be tricky to get it to stick. I think I'll have to give it a go! I won't be trying my hand at your beautiful rose gems though. If I tried it they'd end up looking like the "gems" my kitty leaves me in her litter box, lol.
LOL my cat leaves me logs I could probably float away on if my life ever depended on it. :eek::eek::eek: He’s lucky I love him like crazy! Haha. My first attempt at this soap I soaped a bit warmer and it set up a bit faster on me so I had a rough time as I have a lot of hard butters in my recipe. I found that soaping at around room ish temp actually helped the scent stick better than the first batch too. Soooo just a heads up! :D You will definitely keep wanting to sniff your soap for a little pick me up Hahahaha.

LOL my cat leaves me logs I could probably float away on if my life ever depended on it. :eek::eek::eek: He’s lucky I love him like crazy! Haha. My first attempt at this soap I soaped a bit warmer and it set up a bit faster on me so I had a rough time as I have a lot of hard butters in my recipe. I found that soaping at around room ish temp actually helped the scent stick better than the first batch too. Soooo just a heads up! :D You will definitely keep wanting to sniff your soap for a little pick me up Hahahaha.

Thankfully my cat weighs only 4 lbs so no ginormous logs for me! Good to know about potential acceleration. I'm taking note on it so thanks!

Back