Rooto Lye Users - Please Confirm

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I’ve been making soap since the 90s, before this wonderful forum, I just used NaOH drain cleaner back then when the internet was in its infancy (to me anyway). The dust is disconcerting though. I’ll check out the lye guy. I bought the Rooto when I didn’t want to wait for shipping.
Rooto pull-through soap was a success. 😃
View attachment 52074
Sorry for any confusion; I was actually replying to Peachy Clean's concerns about the ingredient listing.

But now I am mesmerized by that soap. 😍 What a great color combo, and super definition on the design, too. Wowsers!

Sorry for any confusion; I was actually replying to Peachy Clean's concerns about the ingredient listing.

But now I am mesmerized by that soap. 😍 What a great color combo, and super definition on the design, too. Wowsers!
Oh right, I wasn’t clear in my response but I got what you meant and it put my mind at ease that the impurities are most likely NaCl and Na2CO3. And thank you! I’ve been struggling with the pull through soaps, they always look different in my mind 🙄 but this one worked pretty well. Shout out to Wild Plantanica for her great cutouts that fit perfectly in a 3” round mold. Wild Plantanica Deer Lodge Montana by WildPlantanica on Etsy. But I digress. I think I’m supposed to stick to the thread. Still learning.

Latest posts

Back