roll on perfume bottles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbloomingdale

Reaction score
Has anyone used Specialty Bottle to purchase supplies? They sell glass, roll on perfume bottles, 24 for $10.00 and $5.75 to ship. Very good price. Another supplier sells theirs for about $12.00 for 12 and that does not include the shipping.

I've used them and was very happy with the products and shipping speed. I bought various containers from them, but not the perfume bottles.

Specialty Bottle is my supplier for many things. There are some things they are slightly higher on, but they are so hassle free and easy to work with, that I won't stress paying a few pennies more. In all the years I've used them I had only one order that was missing items. The problem was IMMEDIATELY handled. Though I always use regular shipping, they over-nighted the items, without my asking them to do so. Also, they will ship you a sample if you ask. Though this may be something they do for regular customers. (If I were you, I'd ask. Mention that you've asked about them on SMF, and they just might be willing to do something for you. Can't hurt to ask!)

I don't use perfume bottles, so have never ordered them. Every other item I have purchased has been good quality.

Back