Roll call--TN Soap & Candle Gathering

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
How many from our forum are planning on attending? I know at least 3 are. Hope to see you there! :wink:

1. Soapmaker Man--Paul :)

Soapmaker Man said:
How many from our forum are planning on attending? I know at least 3 are. Hope to see you there! :wink:

2. Birdie--Birdie :wink:

I'm finally able to really dive into this now! Yall will be so drooling over some of the goodies and doorprizes! OMG! I wish I was only an attendee! :lol:
There are still some spaces open if you were thinking about coming. You can contact me from the site or pm me here to let me know.

Oh MAN, If my Danielle was still in Oklahoma, I'd drive down for a visit and stop in TN along the way..

I am going to the soap coference in VT next week though. I'm super excited about it.

Birdie said:
Soapmaker Man said:

2. Birdie--Birdie :wink:
3. Dragonfly Princess :O

I'm finally able to really dive into this now! Yall will be so drooling over some of the goodies and doorprizes! OMG! I wish I was only an attendee! :lol:
There are still some spaces open if you were thinking about coming. You can contact me from the site or pm me here to let me know.

Back