Roebic

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamagirl

Reaction score
I saw this at a local store and was wondering if anyone has used it. It says on the package 100% Lye. It costs more than the one I order online, but I was thinking "in a pinch" if I needed it, I would know where it was. I saw a thread from a few years ago, but wanted to see if anyone still used it or has had any problems with it? Thanks!

Its mostly what I use - my local hardware store is a block away, and I like to shop locally when feasable and do what I can to keep places like that in business.

I saw this at a local store and was wondering if anyone has used it. It says on the package 100% Lye. It costs more than the one I order online, but I was thinking "in a pinch" if I needed it, I would know where it was. I saw a thread from a few years ago, but wanted to see if anyone still used it or has had any problems with it? Thanks!

Roebic saved my butt recently when I thought I had more lye left than I really did and placed an order too late. It's micro beads like you might get from the usual suppliers. But at $15 for 1 lb, I won't be buying locally. Anyway I found it at Lowe's and they'll be fine without me.

Back