Robots??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I *think* those are automated web crawlers that check content for updating search engines and similar. Otherwise, how would google know about all the interesting things we chat about here on SMF :). It’s probably also how the government keeps track of how much soap is being produced by crazy makers :rolleyes:

Love this thread!

Not Area 51, but in our travels Granddaughter has been known to love on some aliens regardless of color:

Road to Roswell 2013Jul8 067.jpg 2013-07-09_12-21-17_808.jpg UFO Museum Roswell 20130709 104_tonemapped.jpg

She was following the Area 51 Celebration/Raid events and wishing we could be there to join in the fun.

do we need to do a go fund me page for you--I think you deserve the bestest UFO money can buy--after all you will need to pick us all up, and we need one that get will to oz and nz and the uk and anywhere else
Philippines! Lol

Or if you can come get me from Pakistan right at this moment I'll be eternally grateful lol

oh geez I had you in mind particularly--I don't know why I thought you were in NZ--I know better. it must be pretty bad there if outer space sounds better hahaha you will survive :)
Jeez. I'd trade outer space for this part of Pakistan any day lol don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful place elsewhere but not where I am right now. In the 70s n 80s it was a great place, hence the choice for the old ones to live here.

But once I get back home you all can have your UFOs back lol.. I love my home country.

Back