I tried to make a honeycomb soap the other day. It was all fine until I stick blended the fragrance in (honey FO from The Soap Kitchen)- the batter riced and since it was already quite thick I did not stick blend any further, poured it into the mold and hoped for the best. I was able to unmold 1.5 days later. The soap is hard and smooth but there are these large dark-yellow pockets throughout and I'm not sure if the bars are safe to use. There was no actual honey in the batter but I know that the soap went through gel phase (I set it on the counter with no insulation, and about an hour after it was made I lifted the lid and saw that the centre of the soap turned into gel- at this point I replaced the lid and wrapped the mold in a few towels). My question is whether these are pockets of FO, lye, or weird partial gel. Of note, pH strip test showed pH 8-9 and the bars didn't zap. Please advise on what I should do.