reverse secret feather take 2

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A few days ago I was not happy with my Christmas tree soap after I worked sooo hard and watched all the videos! So last night I tried again and whew, what a relief to cut my first slice. I was so worried because the batter thickened up pretty quick but now it's "giftable". Scented with fir needle, rosemary, spearmint, cedarwood essential oils.
Take Two:
20201014_184827.jpg20201014_185352.jpg20201014_185326.jpg
Take One:
20201012_220718.jpg20201012_220628.jpg

If the bottom of this soap was brown, I'd be really head over heels for it. I think I love you design enough to say I'd cop me a bar. It's really pretty and plant-like.

A few days ago I was not happy with my Christmas tree soap after I worked sooo hard and watched all the videos! So last night I tried again and whew, what a relief to cut my first slice. I was so worried because the batter thickened up pretty quick but now it's "giftable". Scented with fir needle, rosemary, spearmint, cedarwood essential oils.
Take Two:
View attachment 50565View attachment 50566View attachment 50567
Take One:
View attachment 50568View attachment 50569
Perfect!

I tried doing that with a soap a few years ago to make a Christmas tree. Ended up looking like lingerie. I was going to name it "Holly Jolly soap" but I ended up calling it Mrs. Claus' Closet. :)
View attachment 50583

PS - yours turned out much better than mine... :)
LOL! I remember when you did this! I'll just point out that, ahem, my soap is rated G and family-friendly....

That looks awesome! Was your movements around the wifey during the pouring more coordinated this time?🤣 really, that looks amazing I’m super jealous

Latest posts

Back