Results from PVC mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Michael,

Congrats on getting the PVC mold to turn out soap that you are pleased with!! I am quite anxious to see what it looks like!

To get a pic to post, you first need to upload it to a photo hosting site. The one that I use is Photobucket. For me, it is a very easy one to use.

Here's how to post the pic on The Soapmaking Forum.

First, upload the pic to Photobucket and locate it in your album. When you find the pic, notice that below it, there will be a list. The list says, "Email & IM", "Direct Link", "HTML Code", and "IMG Code". Move your mouse over the one that says, "IMG Code," and left click on it one time. There should be a very small, yellow box that pops up and says, "Copied."

Next, go to the area of The Soapmaking Forum where you want to place your pic (like in this thread). and click on "new topic" or "post reply." If you wish to include a message, type it in the text box as you would normally do. After typing your message, press the "Enter" button (one time) on your keyboard to move the cursor to the next line.

Next, move your mouse over the cursor in the box where you finished typing your text. Right click your mouse. A menu will pop up. In that menu, find where it says, "Paste." Then right click on "Paste." In the text area, it should have pasted a code that begins with "
". The portion between the "
" is your picture!

Once you have done this, you should be able to click on "Preview" (not submit) to make sure that your picture is displayed like you want it. If it is, just click on "Submit." Then, you pic will show up in your post.

If you have any problems, let me know. I will be glad to help you if I can!!

Robert

WOW! I was a plumber for around eight years and I never saw anything that looked that nice come out of a pipe and I bet it smell great to.
very good job Michael.

Back