Replace the shampoo with flour soup

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdfeeder

Reaction score
Put a spoon of flour in a pot with water, then boil it, and wait it to cool down before using it to wash hair.
By this way, my hair is much cleaner than using shampoo or soap. I also use rice vinegar or apple vinegar to replace conditioner,just drop little vinegar in a pan with water, and immerse hair into it, and then cleans hair with water. Massage the hair with little pecan oil before it's totally dry.

Did you use regular wheat flour or rye flour?
The hair forum I used to frequent had a lot of members who used natural cleansing methods. Many used rye flour, not sure why but it got great reviews.

I've used indian herbs and it was ok but not near enough to really clean my scalp. I need to do another fenugreek and neem treatment, it helps my seborrheic dermatitis.

Did you use regular wheat flour or rye flour?
The hair forum I used to frequent had a lot of members who used natural cleansing methods. Many used rye flour, not sure why but it got great reviews.

I've used indian herbs and it was ok but not near enough to really clean my scalp. I need to do another fenugreek and neem treatment, it helps my seborrheic dermatitis.
Just regular all purpose flour, I know someone use rye flour water/paste to wash hair, but the key of my method is boiled flour soup. If the flour water is not boiled, the flour particles will stick to the hair.

Latest posts

Back