Reorganized my supply cabinet

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpy_owl

Reaction score
This was an ammo cabinet. Fifth shelf not shown. M&P supplies not shown. Number of a therapist who will help me deal with silicone mold/FO addiction not shown.

12032271_957377310977001_6959097053896875575_n.jpg

Ugh. Mine is so, so much worse, probably by a factor of 5. I recently moved and it kind of sickened me how much soaping stuff I had, over consumption at its worst. At least I do not eat out very much or buy lots of clothes. Although the doggies still get pampered :)

Last edited:
My soaping stuff is here and there. By this summer I will be rid of all my teaching stuff (retiring), which will make room for more stuff. Unfortunately I have a new addiction, which is recycling and remaking clothing. That takes lots of room cause, well, it entails combining this and that. So there's got to be a collection of stuff to combine. Fortunately, gardening stuff is mostly outside, except for gloves and seeds.

Ah...you make me feel so normal, thank you!
Below is a pic of my EO's and just my kilos of EOs...they are on the dining room table today because I ordered a 5 shelf steel unit that my son will be assembling and we will be clearing out the "junk" room and turn it into a soaping room.
I should have ordered two...one just to hold all the soaps I have curing throughout the house...

001.jpg

Geez, guys. This is my reorganized cabinet. You should have seen it before! Keep in mind, since my move, I live in one room.

I went to look for something and realised (after an hour of digging) that my soap closet is a disaster lol. So now I am pulling it all out and making better use of the space. It's a very tiny closet, only about 30" wide (it's supposed to be a broom or coat closet), so organization is key if I'm ever gonna find anything in under an hour LOL

Apparently my thrift store bargain hunting and dumpster diving and "don't throw that away! I can use it for soaping!" has produced an abundance of odd containers for soaping lol.

Last edited:
My soaping stuff is here and there. By this summer I will be rid of all my teaching stuff (retiring), which will make room for more stuff. Unfortunately I have a new addiction, which is recycling and remaking clothing. That takes lots of room cause, well, it entails combining this and that. So there's got to be a collection of stuff to combine. Fortunately, gardening stuff is mostly outside, except for gloves and seeds.

Oh Ruthie, I love to do that too! :)

Back