Reopening My Etsy Shop

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studioalamode

Reaction score
Hey, everyone...

I've decided to re-open my esty shop. I changed my banner name from "Studio a la Mode, Hancrafted Designer Jewelry" to "The Studio a la Mode, Handcrafted Modish Delights".

I used to just sell jewelry, but it became too difficult to manage inventory in the shop and in the retail location, so I'm changing things up a bit and going to offer soaps, jewelry (only select pieces), pedestal soap dishes, and night lights. I will be adding to my inventory over the next few weeks.

I would appreciate your taking a look at my banner and seeing if you think it represents my shop favorably. I have debated on having a graphic designer do it (via Etsy), but did this one myself.

I will appreciate any feedback you give, even if it negative (or should I saw "constructive criticism").

Thanks! My shop is at www.studioalamode.etsy.com

Janet first off congrats on re-opening your Etsy shop! I think your banner looks great!

Good luck with the revised shop!

Very nice and congratulations to you on your Etsy shop. All the best for a very successful shop.

Kitn

Back