Removable price tags

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerbalEarthling

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals! :wave: Recently, I was contacted by a shop that is out of state that wants to feature my products in their shop. In the contract it states that everything must have a price tag attached with a removable part that they use to keep track of sales. How in the world am I going to put a price tag on a little stick of lip balm or a jar that has very flush lids that they could fall off? This concept is totally new to me as when I sell at the markets and other local shops, I have signage that lists the prices of all of my products. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I think you will need to order them already printed. Because even if you find the tags, you probably need a special printer to print on them. Try an office catalogue - the giant book that businesses get.

I think you will need to order them already printed. Because even if you find the tags, you probably need a special printer to print on them. Try an office catalogue - the giant book that businesses get.

I wouldn't mind hand writing the info on them, I'm only stocking about 30 items. What I thought about doing is printing off a full sheet of printed text with my consignor info, price, etc and then using cute paper punches to cut them out. I just don't know how to attach them without damaging my label. Printing labels with price tags is way out of the question as I already have all of my labels figured out precisely how I want them to be and I'm not changing them for just 1 shop.

What about these? One of my consignment shops makes me put them on my items with my initials so they know who sold what. They just peel right off.

1431813380799.jpg

Maybe elastic cord? You can pouch a small hole in the label, slip the cord through, knot it, then slide it over the item maybe?

Back