Remember me?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone so long. :oops: Its been a crazy eight months...Moved from Vegas back to the Midwest, and now we are moving again, closer to a larger Midwest city. *whew*

I super excited to see what everyone has been up to!

Lane! I thought you did not want to play with us anymore...

wow, this is my first day back too! i dropped off the face of the earth (or computer at least for a while). Got married, got goats, have goat babies, major projects in/outside of the house. and i was boycotting the computer a bit....

WilsonFamilyPicnic said:
wow, this is my first day back too! i dropped off the face of the earth (or computer at least for a while). Got married, got goats, have goat babies, major projects in/outside of the house. and i was boycotting the computer a bit....
Welcome back to you too Wilson Congrats on all the new excitment in your life, sounds like you've been quite busy.

Wow! Thanks everyone!!

And welcome back to you Wilson!! Yeah, I had to take a break from the computer for a bit too.....

I really want to thank everyone for such a warm welcome! Its awesome seeing so many of the same "faces" and so many new members! ♥

Lane.......mmmmmm.........sounds familiar. Yeah, I know that name from somewhere in time. Hmmmm..........intil I figure it out.....
girl_bye2.gif

Big Hugs,
Digit

Back