Remember all that free soaping supplies I was given? (Update)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hungryhawaiian

Reaction score
If anyone remembers, a few weeks back I was gifted a ton of soaping supplies by a super awesome woman who was quitting her soaping business to follow her passion. She refused to accept money for her supplies so I convinced her to let me make her a pen, my other hobby. She accepted and gave me a rough idea of what colors she wanted, which was something like the Northern Lights. She also asked that it be a fountain pen. Well, today I completed the pen and am super excited to get it to her!

IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_4489.JPG

video

If anyone remembers, a few weeks back I was gifted a ton of soaping supplies by a super awesome woman who was quitting her soaping business to follow her passion. She refused to accept money for her supplies so I convinced her to let me make her a pen, my other hobby. She accepted and gave me a rough idea of what colors she wanted, which was something like the Northern Lights. She also asked that it be a fountain pen. Well, today I completed the pen and am super excited to get it to her!

View attachment 37997View attachment 37996
video
Wow! I love fountain pens so I'm a little jealous (I only have 20 or so). :) Nicely done!

Latest posts

Back