Redo-ing my booth!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maya

Reaction score
I am redoing my booth, with all co-ordinating colors, including painting the displays and new table cloths! I just printed out and cut out the downloadable letter,s another poster linked to, with a beautiful blue paper. I'll post pics when I can. I AM SO EXCITED! Also, I forgot how long and how much work it takes to change up all the displays! WOW!

Last edited:
These are the new displays! Please ignore the table cloths need ironing, the dogs, and the fact that there is no product, and the tables are short. I have solutions to all that.

DSCF9810.jpg

Beautiful shades of blue! I can't speak for anyone else, but when I'm shopping at a craft fair, my eye is always drawn to color. I think those shades of blue are very eye catching, good choice.

My packaging is cobalt blue and the labels are cobalt blue and white. Thanks you all for the compliments. I'll take more pics if I have time. I am doing two shows at once coming up so I am trying to get ready for that. I am excited about it. I think everything is going to look really good all filled up. YAY!

Latest posts

Back