Recommendations for smart phone case

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, my Samsung tablet's Otterbox isn't removeable without destroying it. Maybe the phone case is designed better?

Mine is a 2 piece case. There is a rubberized skin and a hard plastic shell that hugs around it. You just pry the plastic shell off and the rubber piece pulls right off.

Look at Aliexpress, there are many screen protecting stuff and nice cases for reasonable prices, I'd even say cheap ones. + You may also read a review on every product

I have an iPhone 5 with a glass screen cover ($$) and a shiny silicone cover which is slippery so it slides into my pocket. I have dropped my phone a number of times, unfortunately, but no damage thankfully. It is small and easy to remove and doesn't distort the voices on the phone like the lifeproof case cover my DH has on his work phone.

Good to know! Got the new phone in the mail today - trying to authenticate it now. It was purchased through a reputable Amazon dealer but fakes are rampant.

Good to know! Got the new phone in the mail today - trying to authenticate it now. It was purchased through a reputable Amazon dealer but fakes are rampant.

EVEN though my wallet hates me more, I try to avoid getting flash drives and the such from amazon. Fakes are very rampant. Cases on the other hand, as long as it's under 15$, has a good rating, and is an off brand or unbranded, I'm fine with them. I might have less luck with the big phones, huh?

Latest posts

Back