Recommendation for cherries?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAShillito

Reaction score
Needing a juicy fruity true cherry that isnt cough syrup scented lol. Ideally no discoloring in cp. Thanks everyone!

I know this post is a bit old, @AAShillito, but did you find one? I accidentally purchased BB Cherry Almond FO and then discovered it isn’t recommended for CP. It did make a delightful sugar scrub, but i would still like a yummy Cherry for CP.
Anyone else have a good recommendation? 🌸

Thanks, @TheGecko, i love Black Cherry! I haven’t ordered from them before. Have you found their shipping costs to be high? $24 on a $60 FO order seems rather high to me. 🌸
A tad bit, but I fell in love with several of their scents before they were bought out so I just make sure to place a large order these days.

I just looked on RE. Black Cherry usage is at 0.81% . Was is that low to begin with or is this the latest IFRA50 usage rate?

I have a couple of oils in my basket and was looking for a couple others... at least in the 5% - 6% range.

Back