Recommendation for a good fresh soapy smell?!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffmuffin

Reaction score
My husband is a super low maintenance type--strog scents and colognes are not his thing. He uses coast or zest soap, as he hasn't really liked the scent of anything I've made. I want to make a batch of soap for him that has a generic clean soap smell...it doesn't have to be a dupe for coast or zest, just something like that. Any ideas for me? I like to order from Nature's Garden or Fragrancebuddy but am open to other suggestions. Thanks in advance!!

Brambleberry's Soapy Clean. It's a lovely, clean, soapy scent. It reminds me of the smell of Tone soap, which I love. My hubby loves it, too.

IrishLass :)

From NG Clean Type and Green Clover and Aloe are both good choices.

How about unscented? Nothing is as "clean and soapy" smelling as plain old ordinary soap. However, citrus mint is a clean, refreshing soap. I have mixed 1:1 orange/spearmint EOs and I've also mixed 2:2:1 orange/tangerine/spearmint EOs. The 2:2:1 O/T/S combo seems to be the favorite with both men and women alike.

Back