Recipe review

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your recipe looks good to me, however I wouldn't go that high on the butters personally. I generally stick to about 10-15%. I know others do go higher though.

Sorry to say though that I'm with the others on not doing shower/wedding favors. It doesn't sound like you have enough done enough research/testing to know what a good long lasting bar would contain.

My bars last me about a month. My husband 2 week or so. There are a lot of factors that play into it as well though.

Your recipe looks good to me, however I wouldn't go that high on the butters personally. I generally stick to about 10-15%. I know others do go higher though.

Sorry to say though that I'm with the others on not doing shower/wedding favors. It doesn't sound like you have enough done enough research/testing to know what a good long lasting bar would contain.

My bars last me about a month. My husband 2 week or so. There are a lot of factors that play into it as well though.

Do you have a recommendation recipe that would make a long lasting bar?

Back