Rebatch turning orange

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillybella

Reaction score
Hi
I purchased some grated rebatch about 2 months ago. It has developed some orange spots.
Does anyone know if it is still good to use?

I emailed the manufacturer & they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Thank you.

Orange spots as a rule mean it is going rancid. I would not use it. I hope the manufacturer gets back to you and stands behind their product.

Thank you. I was afraid of that. When I heated it, it smelled like dead fish!

I have not heard back from BB. This will be the 2nd time I have contacted them & have received no reply. My last 5 orders have also had something missing or broken in them. I received an order last week, a VERY large order that wasn't mine. I sent it back. I have always been happy with their CS until this past year. I wonder what is going on.

Thank you. I was afraid of that. When I heated it, it smelled like dead fish!

I have not heard back from BB. This will be the 2nd time I have contacted them & have received no reply. My last 5 orders have also had something missing or broken in them. I received an order last week, a VERY large order that wasn't mine. I sent it back. I have always been happy with their CS until this past year. I wonder what is going on.

Email Anne-Marie directly or post a note on their forum. She takes customer service issues very seriously.

I think they also just did a major software upgrade that caused all sorts of hiccups for them. What I saw made it sound as if they were aware that there are issues and they are doing their best to get everything sorted as quickly as possible.

Back