Rebatch advice needed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreams

Reaction score
Sad moment šŸ˜¢ IMG_20210612_221546451.jpgIMG_20210612_225552721.jpgI think my problem was,not mixed good enough.I forgot to add my sugar/salt mix and FO till right before pour..I wouldn't of added the salt if I would of remembered I was playing with water discount..so my question is, when remelting it, how much if any water do I add per pound? Thank you for the help šŸ˜Š

Awww. So sorry to see that. BUT! All is not lost. It looks like a perfect candidate for rebatching. If the batch is less than 2 weeks old, no extra liquid is needed. Depending on your recipe, either water or milk can be added for best results. I like to do it in the oven but you can also use a crockpot if you prefer.

OVEN REBATCH (ALSO CROCKPOT)

Here's another thread with pictures:

PRETTY IN PINK REBATCH

Awww. So sorry to see that. BUT! All is not lost. It looks like a perfect candidate for rebatching. If the batch is less than 2 weeks old, no extra liquid is needed. Depending on your recipe, either water or milk can be added for best results. I like to do it in the oven but you can also use a crockpot if you prefer.

OVEN REBATCH (ALSO CROCKPOT)

Here's another thread with pictures:
PRETTY IN PINK REBATCH
Thank you.. I read I could do that but so hot here I got a pan put some water in it and set the bowl on top of that and melted,I thought good enough down, with two oz of water(read to add) looks worse then before I started.I was just going to let it be,cut it and use in hiding šŸ˜‚ but my anxiety won't let me.. Tomorrow in the oven it goes... thank you for answering šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

Latest posts

Back