Reasonably priced sources for jars / bottles / etc?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarice

We are one...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HI all = I searched within this forum and didn't quite find an answer

have you discovered a reasonably priced supplier of jars and bottles and the like for your non-soap concoctions? A one stop shop? It kills me to pay shipping charge after shipping charge!

Might any of you be interested in splitting an order?

Thanks!

Appreciate all your help!

I made "Shealoe" butter yesterday and my "locklock" containers don't quite cut it!

I get the majority of my jars from WSP. Their prices are reasonable. SKS Bottles or Midwest Bottles are other places. You just have to shop around.

A fellow soaper actually got me a smoking deal off of Craigslist in Atlanta!

For packaging, since items are bulky, it's best to buy local if you can. Maybe google "Georgia candle supply" and "georgia soap supply" and see what you get.

I really love SKS for all kinds of bottles, both cosmetic and food-type. They have excellent service and they pack things ever so excellently (I've never see such well-packaged bottles before in my life). You can be sure your glass bottles will not break on the way.

I especially like these that they sell for packaging my homemade vanilla extract.

IrishLass :)

I've been using AliExpress for my jars and bottles. I've been unable to find 2oz and 4oz spray bottles as well as 4oz and 8oz jars for scrubs

Back