Read this...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Reaction score
I have found profound insight in the information on these two websites, very deep intense stuff to think about...and I pose a thought for contemplation before you click...

Your body is made of 70% water (of total body weight), water exists in many states and is influenced by the surrounding environment. so suppose that the environment we surround ourselves with therfore effects the water in our body (one of the largest compositions of ANYTHING in our body...) the state of your body, effects the state of your mind. And the state of your mind, effects the state of your body.

Roll those words over in your own mind before reading the information on the site. pay particular attention to the microscopic images of water crystals and the conditions they were photographed under. After you have read, please post your opinions on this subject. I would like to start a debate/discussion regarding this topic!

https://www.hado.net/

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/entop.html

i've seen this before. there is a book about it, i think it was in japanese though....

i have a friend who writes things on her water bottle that she wants to bring into her life. i've tried it and it did seem to work for me. i wrote "focus" to keep me focused on what i need to be doing.

I've seen this before a few times and tried to get more info about it. This might not make me very popular, but I'm a skeptic. If this were real, it would be the discovery of the century and should be published in reputable scientific journals. It is not. It has been published in one alternative or holistic journal more as a photo essay than an actual scientific article.

Unfortunately, it is not backed by real evidence to merit scientific recognition, and these experiments have not been repeated by anyone else. They pick and choose their photos to go with the words, looking for the water crystals that best fit the description, and it sounds all a little too subjective for my taste. The founder is also now selling water bottled with positive thinking - but if this were true, how could they keep the water from being tainted by say the truck driver that's having a bad day and spewing foul words around the water? Hmm, sounds like a bit of a scam to sell expensive bottle water to me.

HOWEVER, I do believe that positive thinking and focus will help you acheive and accomplish things that you may not at first think you can do. Positive thinking dramatically increases your quality of life. I also know that negative thoughts WILL drag you down and sap you of your potential. But I do believe it's a highly psychological phenomena, not water related.

I'm a Biggest Loser fan, and the thing I've noticed over and over in that show is people who have been beat up by life who with alot of hard work manage to overcome HUGE psychological hurdles and end up accomplishing things they NEVER dreamed they could. It's not a weight loss show, it's a psychology show, LOL! oh, and I believe they drink Brita filtered water. :wink:

See I agree, I wouldnt buy the water from them either, however I do believe that through meditation and trying to "commune" with the water that makes our bodies up as well as the water that we intake (and food!)...projecting positive thoughts onto them that it has the potentiality to change our lives. I do agree that the crystals could be selected with bias depending on the word, I think I like the mere thought of projecting positive energy onto something that gives us life and makes up most of our bodies (say if I were to meditate with the idea of water, and the word thank you, in my mind, not trying to think much into it...just holding the thoughts I think that might have an effect on the body)

I own both of the books, and I would love for a follow up study to be conducted on this, and for someone else to see if it can be replicated without biased circumstances (it would have to be double blind.)

but what I described above was what I thought was important to draw from that...the energy we project onto the world comes right back at us in some form or another as it reverberates off of everything, and interacts with everything that we project it onto...Thats why I love (and continue to learn) meditation...theres so much to learn, I wish I could just give up all worldly things and go into the forests/mountains of tibet or somewhere peaceful away from the bells-and whistles hustle bustle stress of society and learn the way of the world...
or have a yogi teacher or something show you the ways of meditation they dont write in books...the ones that are oral tradition-passed down through the generations...

the energy we project onto the world comes right back at us in some form or another as it reverberates off of everything, and interacts with everything that we project it onto

AKA: karma

Latest posts

Back