Re-Re-batch!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HCee

Reaction score
I made soap with some salt in and it crumbled, so I re-batched it in the crock pot with a cup of goats milk. It melted down great, stirred up easily and went back in to the loaf mould reasonably well.

And it came out worse 😂

It originally resembled feta cubes, and came back out like crumble topping.

So I incorporated it in to a completely new batter. And you know what. I quite like it!! I hastily added some more mica at the end as it washed out, and that didn't entirely blend, and you know what. I quite like that too! 😆

thumbnail_image0.jpg

I made soap with some salt in and it crumbled, so I re-batched it in the crock pot with a cup of goats milk. It melted down great, stirred up easily and went back in to the loaf mould reasonably well.

And it came out worse 😂

So I incorporated it in to a completely new batter. And you know what. I quite like it!! I hastily added some more mica at the end as it washed out, and that didn't entirely blend, and you know what. I quite like that too! 😆

View attachment 51015
Persistence is the key! It looks great!

And it came out worse 😂

View attachment 51015
Good for you' I had to laugh when i read your 2nd batch turned out worse' only because Ive been their soooo many times' after a while you find the humor in it' as you did. Glad your 3rd try the a charm' yay.

Latest posts

Back