RBO - Riceland

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdie

Reaction score
This is to disspell the rumor that they will not sell it anymore! Put it to rest!

I called and ordered a 35# cube 2 days ago with no problem.
The way it works, and always has, is you call them (870-673-5432) to let them know you want some "rice bran vegetable oil". They will figure a total with shipping. Then you must send a check or MO (ATTN: Central Store) because they are not set up to take CCs. When they receive your payment the oil is sent.

FYI - Riceland is in Stuttgart AK. My RBO comes USPS to TN for $44 & some change.

Hey, Paul! How close are they to you? I was thinking about saving on some shipping when you come in May. :roll:

WOW!! It sounds like now Riceland is no longer going to be selling RBO. Only through other distributors! Good thing I didn't get a chance to get used to their low prices! :(

Yeah, I heard that again! I am going to call myself and try to see what's going on. Wonder why they didn't tell me that when I ordered? I'm fine right now 'cause I just got some, ya know, but I'll need more soon!

I went to their web site last night and you can't put the RBO in a shopping cart. When I bought mine, you could buy 6-1 gallon jugs or the 35 pound jug of RBO. Now, they just show a gallon jug, and no way to purchase it. :(

Latest posts

Back