Random Picture thread (non-soap)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DON'T LOOK BACK. YOU'RE NOT GOING THAT WAY!
Oh man, I need to copy that and stick it on my forehead so I can see it every time I look in the mirror! LOL
Thanks.gif

please be careful as they are still wild animals and they get esp dangerous during rut--with that being said it is cool

Yes I know, I used to Hunt, but an such an animal lover. He really didn't care, he just wanted the acorns.
There is no hunting in my town and I carry a big stick and knife ;)
If he was older and in prime age for rut I would not have stuck around.

Mi familia :)
IMG_20200129_115203_238.jpg

The girl, who I'm sure is quite obviously not related to my dad lol, is my cousin who's birthday it was this day we took the pic

That same night I hooked up a disco light in the garage and the whole family... Uncles, aunts n cousins... was on their feet dancing
IMG_20200129_115203_239.jpg

Yep, that's me lol

Ok not a pic but a video.... for those that want to know how us Bostonians REALLY talk.... here you go. Sneak peek to Superbowl Commercial. Bwhahahaha and ya, it's true

Hahahaah! :lol: My hubby showed that to me the other day. So true! I grew up 60 miles south of Boston.

My latest project/experiment..... microbrewing mead:

IMG_20200201_124515995~2.jpg

IrishLass :)

I’m looking at making mead later in the summer once my bees have worked their magic and produced some honey :)

Cool! Honey fresh off the comb must be so awesome! This is my first ever attempt at making mead. The only thing I've ever brewed in my life was hard apple cider on the way to making my own apple cider vinegar. I'd never even had a taste of mead ever in my life until this Christmas when my nephew and his wife (who just started getting into mead-making) brought some over from a local meadery to try. It was so delicious that it inspired me to try making some myself.

Cool! Honey fresh off the comb must be so awesome! This is my first ever attempt at making mead. The only thing I've ever brewed in my life was hard apple cider on the way to making my own apple cider vinegar. I'd never even had a taste of mead ever in my life until this Christmas when my nephew and his wife (who just started getting into mead-making) brought some over from a local meadery to try. It was so delicious that it inspired me to try making some myself.

You can’t beat fresh honey! I only got my bees at the beginning of May last year and when I extracted the honey they’d produced 30 lbs of it. It tasted amazing!
A4934192-7A5D-4D2D-93A7-E6D5E2989520.jpeg

Back