Random Picture thread (non-soap)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hunting for photo's to show Primrose some different lighting idea's for her photo thread, and found a couple of pumpkin photo's ...

This one was grown on a support, so it grew hanging down by it's stalk. It ended up being a monster, and made the most delicious pumpkin soup (the flesh is very sweet, I think this is what you call a squash? It's not tough or stringy, but smooth and hard to touch and cooks up to be very creamy to eat). Anyway, I didn't have a scale big enough to weigh it at the time ... it was well over 10 kilograms!
Pumpkin large.jpg

This is a photo of the same pumpkin next to one I could weigh (the little one in the photo was over 3.5 kilos, or about 8 pounds)
Pumpkin.jpg

Last edited:
OMG I see it...love it! Beautiful fire too.

This is a picture of my Napolian Pizza oven...it took me almost 3 years to finish it off. I loved every moment of making it, many treasured pieces were added to it and lots of good energy from many of the people I love. Nova Scotia Canada

Attachments

• IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
I won't say a word about this one, except to say that this was taken last night at my grandson's elementary school Christmas program.

Lots of things pop into my little brain that could be tossed out there but I'm trying to stay on the positive side for hard working. underpaid and unappreciated teachers.

I'm hoping it was the Grade 6 kids that put it together without teacher input but I rather doubt it. Sad thing is, very few of the adults in the room even noticed it. You could see the reaction in those who did. It was funny but a little sad.

Back