Random Picture thread (non-soap)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
Thought this would be fun.

--Post a pic , just one, of something Once per day.
Rules:

--It can be something funny, Cute, Cuddly, Pretty --- But PLEASE NOTHING SAD !! This is to be a up lifting thread.
--You don't even have to write anything and just post a pic.
--If you do write something keep it brief.
--If you are responding to a thread, you HAVE to also post a pic with in that post.

I will start

Here is a Pic of a fire at a friends house. I see so many things within the flame, but mainly a Devil Cat with wings
CAM02412.jpg

I would love grapes in my back yard
We have grapes... two trellises worth for our fourplex. Even the deer have been enjoying them. We also have raspberries. These are in the back garden; there's another garden on the other side of the house, along with an empty lot, owned by our landlord.

20180701_144800_HDR.jpg

There's a back story to this picture: No, my kids were not in horrific accidents that left them in wheelchairs. When I was a kid my mom picked up a bunch of wheelchairs at an auction. It was an impulse buy on her part as no one wanted them so the auctioneer offered all three for a dollar or some ridiculous price, and before my mom knew it her hand was in the air. My sisters and I spent many summer nights racing those chairs around the local basketball court, the street in front of our house, and (only once, I swear) the main highway in town. My step-dad runs the local junkyard and my mom will periodically go through the new arrivals looking for treasures. Just before Mother's Day this year she found a couple of wheelchairs and stashed them in the garage. When my sisters and I had lunch at her house on Mother's Day, she was showing us her latest finds and there were the wheelchairs! My sisters and I started reminiscing about the great races we had, and then the brilliant idea came to revive those races through our progeny. I'm proud to say that I'm still holding last place in all races. The kids had a great time, and we had fun recollecting some great crashes, dashes and victories.

Attachments

• kidsinwheelchairs.jpg
    kidsinwheelchairs.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 53
Her name is Vodka and we celebrated her 15 years on this planet and with me at the dog park. A year ago I wasnt sure she was gonna be here this year, but her meds are working and we’ll keep spoiling her for as long and she can be spoiled.
IMG_9795.JPG

Back