raining bird poop

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holmescraft

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been really busy lately trying to get my etsy shop up and stocked and haven't had a chance to post lately. I just wanted to share a funny story that happened the other day. I was needing to take photos of some of my stuff to list on etsy. I like to take pics outside because the light is so much better. I went to go outside and my back deck was covered with dark splotches. It was bird poop. It was raining bird poop!!! It was dangerous to leave my covered walkway. I ended up setting up a photo shoot under my carport. I have pics to share but don't know how. Need a tutorial. Pics of my etsy stuff earlier turned out great.

very nice Etsy site I really like the Spider OOAK Pin, very nice. I think your photography is superb also.

il_430xN.19484286.jpg

Thank you Neil and thank you so much for visiting my shop. I always enjoy looking at your soaps. You also take some amazing photos. Blessings to you and your family today.

Dian

Back