Quick, Whispy, Drop Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artemis

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
This is the first drop swirl I've done in a while-- I normally just can't help reaching for that hanger! I had a time limit, so I couldn't wait around for the right degree of trace, so I poured anyway. I like how it turned out looking so misty and mysterious.

IMG_20190131_064508~2.jpeg

This is the first drop swirl I've done in a while-- I normally just can't help reaching for that hanger! I had a time limit, so I couldn't wait around for the right degree of trace, so I poured anyway. I like how it turned out looking so misty and mysterious.

View attachment 35712

They look awesome. is the mostly harmless thing under your name referring to the fact that you have a stash of soft soaps to throw at people and you keep the harder soaps for correct use?

I love your drop swirl, just beautiful. Being another one who always reaches for my hanger tool I love drop swirls next, because you never know what you will see in the swirl.

Found it (the pic) in the bottom middle soap. One of the Disney McDucks maybe Donald. This is why I love drop swirls, I can almost find a picture:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back