Quantcast

put me down for the next swap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Missjulesdid

Reaction score
ok, the next time y'all do a soap/product swap, I want in.... PLEASE???? I missed out on the last two because I didn't see the thread in time... so please pretty please put my name on the list. I don't care if it's a father's day themed swap or an arbor day themed swap! I'm just so afraid I'll miss it!

7053joanne

Reaction score
Did you email Paul to see if you get sneak into the 3 oil swap? Might be worth a try if you are interested!

Good luck!

Tabitha

Reaction score
Keep your eye on the spring swap, if someone pops out at the last minute you can take their place.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
7053joanne said:
Did you email Paul to see if you get sneak into the 3 oil swap? Might be worth a try if you are interested!

Good luck!
You want in on the 3 oils swap? I had it planed for 10, but we only have 9. You have plenty of time. Let me know. :)

Paul :wink:

Missjulesdid

Reaction score
I can try the three oil thing... My current best recipe has like 10 oils... so simplifying will be difficult but I'm up for the challenge..

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Missjulesdid said:
I can try the three oil thing... My current best recipe has like 10 oils... so simplifying will be difficult but I'm up for the challenge..
OK, we had one drop out today and you can replace her. You are in! :wink:

Paul

Latest posts