Push up "deodorant" tubes - anyone find a good source?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogueRose

Reaction score
The ideal container that I need is round, and about 1" diameter - give or take and maybe 3-4" tall. I think a 2 oz container would be good.

I have found some 2.5 oz, 48mm diameter tubes that will work as sample products but for a final product I would like to find something of a narrower diameter.

Does anyone know of any packaging that will fit this bill?

I'm confused. A 2.5 oz container will work for samples but for the actual product you want 2oz? I must have misunderstood.

I'm confused. A 2.5 oz container will work for samples but for the actual product you want 2oz? I must have misunderstood.

well I found the 2.5 oz containers and I can use them to distribute samples to get feedback but I would like narrower containers if I go into production.

Ideal container: 1" diameter & 3.5" tall - push-up type deodrant container - round cylindrical.

Available container - 48mm diameter - 2" tall 2.5oz pushup type - round cylindrical.

I'll get some of the available containers to hand out to get feedback while I locate/order the proper containers.

I get the twist up tubes from Element's Bath and Body. I tried push up but found them a hassle as they kept pushing down when in use. I use them for solid lotion and find the twist up much more friendly.

Latest posts

Back