Puritan's Pride for Essential Oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkflash54

Reaction score
So i have been on a search for finding essential oils at a cheap price and i ran across Puritan's Pride website and they have 100 percent pure essential oils. I use that website if i need any vitamins...i was unaware they carry essential oils also. Its buy one get one free. Has anyone had experience with them? Their prices seem really low but they say its 100 percent pure

http://www.puritan.com/essential-oils-0 ... oil-060151

Their prices seem really low

Their prices are not really low. $25 for five 10 ml bottles is quite expensive. You need to check out NDA, EOU or Liberty Natural (just to name a few) to check out what you should be paying.

Dottie

DottieF. said:
Their prices are not really low. $25 for five 10 ml bottles is quite expensive. You need to check out NDA, EOU or Liberty Natural (just to name a few) to check out what you should be paying.

Dottie

Yeah, thanks. i will have to check out those places. I have not bought many essential oils online, i usually just buy some at a local natural foods store since i cant really afford to buy in large quantities at this time

Latest posts

Back