Pure Evil_sister rant again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is unbelievable to me to. But I have noticed some huge personality change since she started using Kratom to help replace 14 yrs of 50mg Oxycodone use a day. I think she can no longer get her oky since her doctor committed suicide. He had the Feds after him.

Worst part is she would attack me physically everytime I went over there and all I did was push her away to defend myself. I am not stupid enough to initiate an attack. Then she will sit on the couch and cry that she wishes she had a sister. That will never happen again, plus our cousins and their kids are 100% against her now. Greed and Jealousy are such a vicious combination.

I'd never heard of Kratom before your post, but it doesn't sound like a great drug for clear thinking:
From: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/kratom/art-20402171
"Kratom has been reported to cause abnormal brain function when taken with prescription medicines. When this happens, you may experience a severe headache, lose your ability to communicate or become confused."

Your description of her personality changes don't sound ... healthy.

I am going to definitely fight it. I just cannot afford to have a Restraining Order on my record. Why this is going to cost so much is the fact I have to pay all the expenses of my Attorney to travel to AZ. I am hoping we can get an in and out flight so I do not have to pay for lodging too.

Thankyou Deborah, I am going to ask my attorney if I can file an APS report in AZ on her. It is so obivious she was running from it.

The fact that your mum was whisked interstate during an active investigation should set of alarm bells with Arizona's protective services.
(The Arizona registry list, on the menu to the left of the main page, is public - it is worth looking to see why people are put on the registry)

Some people have no conscience. Remember, there is something wrong with her and that you didn't make her this way. Prayers for you, dear lady.

Carolyn, I am so sorry this is getting worse and worse. Money, greed, deceit, drugs, a horrible combination. Keep yourself safe and know you have hundreds of "soapy folks" pulling for you.

freaking unbelievable!
it really seems like a warrant should be issued for your sister- why would authorities treat abduction of a senior any different than they would treat abduction of a child! when there is an open APS case and documentation of dementia, that is cowardly and illegal as ****! dear sister is completely off her rocker :mad:

Thankyou everyone, things just seem to be at a standstill and I cannot even talk to my mom. I have spoken and or seen my mom almost every day of my life. It is just not right that I am cut off like this.

You can indeed file with APS in AZ! In fact, once you reported your sister kidnapping (yes, kidnapping!) your mother across state lines that is NOT competent to say no, then I would start with your state's APS, then report it to the police and FBI. Drown her with paper and law enforcement. Be sure to point out to them that she did this in order to take your mother's money.

I am so very, very sorry this happened! The nerve of some people!!!!

You can indeed file with APS in AZ! In fact, once you reported your sister kidnapping (yes, kidnapping!) your mother across state lines that is NOT competent to say no, then I would start with your state's APS, then report it to the police and FBI. Drown her with paper and law enforcement. Be sure to point out to them that she did this in order to take your mother's money.

I am so very, very sorry this happened! The nerve of some people!!!!
Been there done that and received no help whatsoever. They say it is fine that she took her and ran from APS :( I sent my attorney an email asking if I can file with APS in AZ but have not heard back from him, other than we need to get the Restraining Order gone then re-group and see where we go next. She refuses to give me my copy of the Trust that she stole from mom's house so he is working on getting it. Wonder what she is hiding... I really think she talked my mom into making some changes, but my attorney will get it even if he has to subpoena for it.

I cannot believe he is not going to charge me travel time if he can represent me in AZ, which he thinks will be possible since mom owns 3 homes in CA and the Trust was drawn up in CA. Shows she does not live in AZ

That is phenomenal news that he is not going to charge you travel time!
ohhhhh my goodness that is fantastic news and hopefully a big weight off your shoulders!
I was so surprised when he told me that, and I just hope he can represent me in AZ. I do not want another attorney

I hope all goes well for you Carolyn, it sounds like you have a wonderful lawyer. Family and money can get so messy, (kinda makes me glad I have little of both) I hope your mom is ok and you can bring her back home, it's so sad. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but maybe an ombudsman could help under these circumstances.

Thankyou Scard. Nope this is beyond what an Ombudsman can do. Mom's attorney is refusing to give us a copy of the trust so it is looking like a court order will have to be next, but first we have to clear up this stupid restraining order. My mom could be dead, badly hurt or even in a hospital and I would not know.

Latest posts

Back