PUMPKIN?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Looking twords fall, anyone know of a supplier for sweet cinnamon pumpkin that is skin safe?

www.candlesupply.com has this one:

Perfect Pumpkin *Best Seller!*
An appealing mix of clove, cardamom, ginger, mace, cinnamon and nutmeg is blended with the strong and true scent of pumpkin. A background of vanilla is the finishing touch to this perfectly blended scent. Top seller!

It is in their Wick Your Wax collection.

Thanks, I just placed an order w/ them this week so I will try & remember to sample it with my next order.

Brambleberry (Cybilla line) has this Pumpkin Spice that is to die for! Always sold out in the Fall and Winter...

My cinnamon frosting is so yummy I may not need a pumpkin now that I am really thinking about it, I do so love pumpkin though...

WSP-maybe I will use it in the swap!

I used to order 2 things from 40 companies, I have streamlines over the last 2 years & order most all of my fancy scents from WSP and my standards from indiana candle and bittercreek north but I must get my pink sugar from daystar & my butter cookie from soapies.

Back