Pumpkin....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseCreek

Reaction score
Okay guys, I've tried two pumpkins the last two years and haven't loved them. Does anyone have a pumpkin they love? I'd like to add one on my NG order, but open to other vendors. Thanks!

Beware if you order from NG, their Pumpkin Crunch Cake FO is NOT skin safe! Just be extra-cautious with pumpkin FOs in general because I've seen so many that sound like a yummy straight-up pumpkin without spices and they turn out to be for candles only. I recently ordered Cinnamon Pumpkin Souffle from FragranceBuddy and I'm about to make a batch of CP with it. It's pretty concentrated but so far I've only used in liquid soap . . . will report back how it behaves in CP.

Thanks. I wish their pumpkin crunch cake was skin safe. I've drooled over it many times, lol.
I don't care if there is more than just pumpkin in. Right now I'm leaning towards the Pleasingly Pumpkin or Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti, but not sure.

Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti

Hello,

I recently tried out Nature's Garden Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti. I was not that pleased with it. My kids thought it smelled like cough medicine. I didn't think it was that bad, but it is not a winner for me. At times it smells okay-nice, other times it just hits me wrong.

MO had a Pumpkin Bread FO that they were supposed to be bringing back. I loved it... not too sweet and not too spicy. It really smelled like pumpkin bread to my nose.

They said it should be coming out by September... but alas, I'll have to keep waiting for it.

I just ordered Pumpkin Roll from NG, and it is skin safe. I haven't had a chance to soap with it yet, but it smells super yummy OOB.

I use Sweet Pumpkin from Rustic Escentuals. It is candle & bath & body. Love this scent!!!

Back